(All posts may contain affiliate links or sponsored content. Please see my disclosure policy)
Is there anything better than a cheeseburger? These Toasted Cheeseburger Sliders are the perfect size, and who can eat just one? They are super easy to prepare, and would be the perfect addition to your summer barbecues!
Toasted Cheeseburger Sliders
- 8oz Ground Beef (cooked & crumbled)
- 8 Slices Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Tbs Melted Butter
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Pepper
- 1 Teaspoon Sesame Seeds
- Sweet Hawaiian Dinner Rolls
- Slice the sweet Hawaiian rolls in half.
- Lay the bottom half of the rolls into an 8×8 baking dish.
- Place 4 slices of cheddar cheese on top of the sliders.
- Top with the ground beef.
- Sprinkle with salt & pepper.
- Place 4 slices of cheddar cheese on top.
- Place the top half of the dinner rolls on top.
- Coat with melted butter.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Place in the toaster oven (or conventional oven) for 6-8 minutes.