(All posts may contain affiliate links or sponsored content. Please see my disclosure policy)
Are you searching for a last-minute Valentine’s Day treat for the family? These Valentine’s Heart Chocolate Bombs are sure to be a winner! They are super easy to make, and very delicious!
Valentine’s Heart Chocolate Bombs
- 12oz Bag White Candy Melts
- 1 Tbsp Hot Chocolate Per Bomb
- Mini Marshmallows
- White icing
- Valentine’s Heart Sprinkles (Walmart, Hobby Lobby, Michael’s)
- 6 Sphere Silicon Mold (found HERE)
- Pour candy melts into a microwave safe bowl and heat for 30 seconds or until melts have fully melted.
- Spread the candy melts up the sides of the mold until every bit of the mold is covered.
- Let the molds sit for about 5 minutes & re-spread any of the candy melts that sank to the bottom of the molds.
- Place the molds in the refrigerator for about 30-45 minutes.
- Once set, carefully remove the candy melt spheres from the mold.
- Fill the half of the spheres with the hot cocoa powder, sprinkles& marshmallows.
- Place a glass plate in the microwave for one minute.
- Remove the plate and immediately place each chocolate sphere on the hot place to heat the edges.
- Place each heated sphere on each filled sphere. You can use the tip of your finger to smooth the melted candy around the seam.
- Take the icing and draw lines back and forth on the top of your sphere.
- Place the hearts on the hit chocolate bomb using the icing as glue.