(All posts may contain affiliate links or sponsored content. Please see my disclosure policy)
UPDATE: If you missed the show, you can watch the episode HERE.
A warm welcome to Tampa Bay’s Morning Blend viewers! I am so glad that you are here! If you are looking for fun, frugal and free things to do with your kiddos this summer, I have you covered! Summer fun with the kids doesn’t have to be expensive. Enjoy every moment this summer without breaking the bank.
- Free Movies at Cobb Theaters. $1 movies at Regal Cinemas. There are usually a couple of different options to choose from and these are the newer titles. My boys and I love to cool off from the summer heat and enjoy some good quality laughs together. Shhhhh…..I usually laugh more than my boys do! 😀
- Kids Bowl Free- Kids Bowl Free allows kids to bowl 2 free games every day during the summer months. You will need to pay for shoe rental, but that is typically only a couple of dollars per each child. This is a great way to keep the kiddos active and out of the front of the television and off of video games.
- The Home Depot offers Free DIY kids workshops on the first Saturday of each month. I love that these workshops allow the parents to get involved with the kids! Children will also receive their own apron, commemorative pin and more. Supplies are provided by the store. This is a great way for kids to get creative! The next workshop is July 7, so sign up now!
- Michaels Arts and Crafts offers some fantastic arts and crafts classes for kids of all ages. Most classes are around $2-$5, but the slime classes are Free! I just signed my boys up for the slime class this Friday and they are so excited!
- RaceTrac is offering kids 12 and under Free 16oz. cups of SwirlWorld ice cream and toppings through the end of July! Just be sure to find a RaceTrac location that offers ice cream. What a fun way to cool off from the summer heat! YUM!
Do you have any other fun and frugal ways that you and your family take advantage of during the summer months? Leave me a comment, I would love to hear from you!