(All posts may contain affiliate links and/or sponsored content. Please see my disclosure policy)
Need a quick dessert idea? These Carrot Cake Cookies couldn’t be easier to prepare, as they are made from a cake mix!
- 15oz Box Carrot Cake Mix
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 Cup Melted Butter
- 1/2 Crushed Walnuts
Cream Cheese Frosting:
- 8oz Whipped Cream cheese
- 1 TBS Vanilla
- 2 Tsp Milk
- 1/4 Cup Butter
- 2 1/2 Cups Powdered Sugar
- Empty Carrot Cake Mix into a large mixing bowl.
- Add Walnuts.
- Pour in melted butter.
- Crack two eggs and mix well.
- Refrigerate for 1hr.
- Roll the dough into tablespoon sized balls.
- Place on non-stick baking sheet or lay out a piece of parchment paper and place on top of that.
- Bake for 12 minutes or until cookies are set at 350 degrees.
- While cookies are baking, pour powdered sugar, cream cheese, vanilla & butter into a bowl to make your frosting. Mix well.
- Take cookies out of the oven and frost and sprinkle away.
- Serve & enjoy!!!