(All posts may contain affiliate links or sponsored content. Please see my disclosure policy)
As a lover of all things Pumpkin, I am excited to share this super easy recipe for 3 Ingredient Pumpkin Spice Muffins! I love that you can make these and store the rest in the refrigerator or freezer when you need a Pumpkin Spice pick-me-up! These would be great served during the holidays as well for a brunch or breakfast! The vanlla yogurt in these makes them super moist and adds a ton of flavor!
3 Ingredient Pumpkin Spice Muffins
Prep Time: 3 minutes
Cook Time: 16-18 minutes
Total Time: 19-21 minutes
Makes: 18 muffins
● 1 box of Duncan Hines Perfectly Moist Spice Cake (or any other boxed spice cake)
● 1 15oz can of pumpkin
● ⅓ cup vanilla yogurt
1. Preheat the oven to 350℉. Line two cupcake baking pans with cupcake liners. (18 for larger muffins, or 24 for smaller muffins)
2. In a large bowl add the box of spice cake mix, can of pumpkin, and vanilla yogurt. Mix lightly with a spoon, then blend with a hand mixer to remove all lumps.
3. Using a spoon or small measuring cup, fill the cupcake liners ¾ full with the prepared batter. Bake for 16-18 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the middle of the muffin comes out clean. Place on a cooling rack and let cool slightly. The muffins are best served slightly warm. Muffins will keep in the refrigerator for up to one week.
4. I hope that you will enjoy!