(All posts may contain affiliate links or sponsored content. Please see my disclosure policy)
Looking for a fun and new breakfast or snack idea for the kiddos? This Polar Bear Toast is sure to be a hit! I love that you can use regular or gluten free bread too, and it could not be easier to prepare!
Polar Bear Toast
- Whipped Cream Cheese
- Sliced Bananas
- Toasted White Bread (you can use regular or gluten free)
- Take a slice of toasted white bread and spread whipped cream cheese on top.
- Take 3 slices of banana. Place two slices on top of the toast for ears and one at the bottom for a mouth.
- Take two blueberries and place them on the toast as eyes.
- Take another blueberry and place it on the banana mouth.
- Serve & enjoy! Your kiddos (and even adults) are sure to love this!