(All posts may contain affiliate links or sponsored content. Please see my disclosure policy)
Life is so busy these days and my Crock Pot is my best friend when it comes to getting dinner on the table in a flash. Here’s another super easy yet delicious recipe for Easy Crock Pot Beef Tips that your entire family is sure to love!
- 2 pounds beef stew meat
- small onion
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 2 beef bouillon cubes
- 1 10 once can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 onion (chopped)
- 2 packages brown gravy mix
- Place stew meat in the crockpot.
- Pour water, soup, gravy packets & bouillon cubes into a bowl.
- Mix well.
- Pour over the beef in the crock pot.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 hours.
- Serve over cooked rice & enjoy! If you prefer, you can also serve over Cauliflower rice.