(All posts may contain affiliate links or sponsored content. Please see my disclosure policy)
If you are anything like my family and I, this is a crazy busy time of the year for us. From Basketball practices to choir rehearsals at church, and running my online business, I barely have time to think about what to make for dinner these days! This recipe for Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole is so delicious and super easy to prepare. You can even make it Gluten-Free if you prefer! This recipe is also great to have on hand for that leftover ham that you will have from the holidays!
Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole
- 2 cups egg noodles, cooked
- 2 cups cooked chicken, chopped
- 8 oz. cooked and diced ham
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- 4 slices Swiss cheese
- bread crumbs
- Pour cooked egg noodles into a casserole dish.
- Add cooked ham & cooked chicken.
- In a mixing bowl, mix heavy cream, chicken broth, Parmesan cheese together.
- Pour mixture into casserole dish.
- Place Swiss cheese on top of casserole.
- Sprinkle breadcrumbs on top of the cheese.
- Bake on 350 degrees for 40 minutes.
- Remove from oven.
- Serve and enjoy! I love to serve this with a salad or fresh veggie.