(All posts may contain affiliate links or sponsored content. Please see my disclosure policy)
Do you have a busy week ahead? The slow cooker can be your best friend! I use my slow cooker at least twice a week and it really does help me to get dinner on the table in just a few minutes. This recipe for Slow Cooker Chicken Parmesan Sandwiches is so delicious and it couldn’t be easier to prepare!
If you don’t have a slow cooker, there are several affordable options HERE. I highly suggest that you invest in one! It will make your life so much easier.
2 lbs. Chicken Breasts
24 oz. jar Marinara Sauce
Provolone Cheese Slices
- Place chicken breasts in slow cooker. Cover and cook on high for 3hrs.
- Remove lid and shred the chicken using a fork.
- Pour in marinara sauce. Mix well. Cover and cook for an additional 30 minutes or until sauce has heated.
- Take the rolls and scoop the shredded chicken onto each roll.
- Place a slice of provolone cheese on top of each sandwich.
- Serve & enjoy!