(All posts may contain affiliate links or sponsored content. Please see my disclosure policy)
Are you planning a barbecue or get-together for the 4th of July? This Patriotic Cookie Cake couldn’t be easier to prepare, and is so delicious! You are sure to wow your guests with this fun dessert!
Patriotic Cookie Cake
- 16.5oz Sugar Cookie Dough
- 8oz Whipped Topping
- 1lb Strawberries
- 1 Pint Blueberries
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Using a non-stick round pan, lay out the sugar cookie dough.
- Bake the cookie as directed on the packaging.
- Remove from oven and transfer to a cooling rack.
- Let the cookie cool before smothering in whipped topping.
- Slice the strawberries in half and create a red and blue design on top of the cookie using the strawberries & blueberries.