(All posts may contain affiliate links and/or sponsored content. Please see my disclosure policy)
KIDS BOWL FREE
If you are searching for ways to keep the kiddos busy this summer, I have the answer! Take them bowling and roller-skating for FREE!
One of my boy’s favorite things to do during the summer is bowling, and the Kids Bowl Free Program let’s us do it for Free! Bowling is a fun way to stay nice and cool in the air conditioning, but you are keeping those bodies active!
This offer is valid at select bowling centers, and age requirements and times will vary by locations. Shoe rental price is not included in offer, but it is usually just a few dollars per child.
You can also sign up for a Parent Pass which will give you a nice savings for yourself so that you can enjoy bowling with the kiddos too! You should see this option right after you have signed up the kiddos.
GO HERE to see all the details.
KIDS SKATE FREE
If your kiddos love to roller skate, Kids Skate Free will keep them busy this summer!
Here’s how it works:
- Select a rink and sign up.
- Access your Free passes. They will show up in the MyHownd app almost immediately after signing up.
- You will receive 2 Kids Skate Free passes per child, per week.
- Kids Skate Free passes are only valid for one week.
- Passes will automatically expire and be replaced with two new valid passes every Monday.
- Please note that rinks have age limits and passes will only be generated for eligible children.
Redeem you passes and go have fun! You can GO HERE for more details and to find a rink near you.