(All posts may contain affiliate links or sponsored content. Please see my disclosure policy)
Are you looking for a delicious treat to cool off with this Summer? These Fresh Fruit Slushies are sure to be a hit with everyone in your house! Not only are they delicious, but also healthy and super easy to prepare! I also love that this is kid-friendly, so you can have them help you!
Fresh Fruit Slushies
Prep Time: 5 minutes
- 5-6 large strawberries (greens removed)
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 2 cups chopped watermelon
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 cups ice
- Prepare and wash all of your fruit.
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until ice is crushed.
- Pour into favorite glasses and enjoy!