The winners have been announced on the Rafflecopter below and have been emailed as well!
I am so excited about this opportunity for all of you My Sweet Savings readers! The folks over at Swagbucks are sponsoring a giveaway and 2 lucky My Sweet Savings readers will each win a $10 gift card of their choice from the Rewards Store! Choose from gift cards like Starbucks, Target, Amazon + More.
What is Swagbucks?
Swagbucks is my favorite way to earn egift cards. Not only is it easy to do, but since I am already on the computer most of the day, using Swagbucks for my internet searches is definitely rewarding as well! You can also earn Swagbucks for completing surveys, shopping, completing daily polls, printing coupons and more. I have been a member of Swagbucks for many years now and have earned countless Starbucks and Amazon gift cards. This is by far my favorite Rewards program out there! Aside from Gift Cards, you can also use your Swagbucks for other items like Electronics, Jewelry and more. Plus, every Friday is Mega Swagbucks Day and you have a greater chance at winning higher Swagbucks!
Earn with SBTV
SBTV (Swagbucks TV) lets you earn Swagbucks by watching videos!
- SBTV has a new layout. Click “Watch” on the topbar of Swagbucks.com to see the new look.
- The featured video is larger and you can click the arrows on the side or the dots below it to view more featured videos.
- Under Browse at the top of the page, you can view all the different video categories, from Entertainment to News and more.
- The SB Meter looks different but you still earn the same way: once your meter reaches 100% you’ll get 3 SB (with a 150 SB daily max).
- Related videos can also be found below the video you’re watching.
- SBTV now includes content from Hulu (found under the Television category) and Vevo (found under Music).
70 Point Swagbucks Sign-Up Code for My Sweet Savings Readers
If you are not already a Swagbucks member, I have some exciting news for you! Through Friday, April 5, NEW Swagbucks sign-ups can enter code SWEETSAVING70 for 70 Swagbucks! This is in addition to the 30 Swagbucks that you normally receive when you sign up for a total of 100 Swagbucks! It only takes 450 Swagbucks for a $5 Amazon eGift card, so you will be well on your way towards your first eGift card!
IMPORTANT: To sign up for a FREE Swagbucks account, GO HERE. Enter the sign-up code SWEETSAVING70 in the box where the text that reads “I have a sign up code” as you are initially signing up Make sure to enter your code here as you will not be able to come back later to do so.
Now, onto to the giveaway……Two My Sweet Savings readers will each have the chance to win a $10 eGift card of your choice from the Rewards Store over at Swagbucks! Choose from Amazon, Starbucks, Target, Old Navy and much more! To enter this giveaway, please follow the instructions on the Rafflecopter below.
**Please note that you will need to be a registered Swagbucks user in order to enter this giveaway.
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE! 🙂
a Rafflecopter giveaway //d12vno17mo87cx.cloudfront.net/embed/rafl/cptr.js
(All posts may contain affiliate links. Please see my disclosure policy)