Disclosure: I was provided the Mazda CX-9 Grand Touring FWD to review by STI Driving Experience. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
One of the things that I love about blogging is some of the awesome reviews that I get to take advantage of. My husband and I were recently given the experience to test drive the 2015 Mazda CX-9 Grand Touring FWD for a week. We had never driven or purchased a Mazda vehicle before so this experience was very exciting for the both of us!
The 2015 Mazda CX-9 Grand Touring FWD that we test drove for our experience was fully loaded and such a beauty! From the leather heated seats to the Bose Speakers and Sunroof, this vehicle was a dream! Each time that I slipped into the driver’s seat of the Mazda CX-9 I felt as if I was driving into royalty. I actually could not wait to drive this vehicle each day. It is so comfortable and oh so stylish! Oh and did I mention that there are heated seats? A couple of mornings were crisp and cool and those heated seats were a nice feature to have!
One of the first things that grabs your attention with the Mazda CX-9 is the Style, Class and Features that it has to offer. Right away I was drawn to the Steering Wheel with Audio and Cruise Controls and the Bose Audio System and Sirius Satellite Radio. Taking the family on long road trips will never be more fun! This vehicle also features the Bluetooth Hands Free Phone and Audio system which is a huge bonus to me.
- 20-Inch Aluminum Alloy Wheels
- P245/5OR2O Tires
- Rain Sensing Wipers
- Power Open/Close Lift Gate
- Auto On/Off Bi-Xenon Headlights
- Fog Lights and LED DRL
- Heated Power Mirrors
- Spacious 7 Passenger Seating
- 3-Spoke Tilt/Telescopic Steering Wheel with Audio and Cruise Control
- Power FR Windows with Automatic Up and Down with Remote Open
- Leather Wrapped Shift Knob and Steering Wheel
- Heated 8-Way Power Driver Seat and Power Lumbar with 3 position memory
- Heated Power Front Passenger Seat
- Leather Trimmed Seats: 1st/2nd Row Outboard Seating Positions
- 60/40 Split Fold Down 2nd Row
- 50/50 Split Fold Down 3rd Row
- USB Audio Input
- Bluetooth Hands Free Phone Audio
- AM/FM CD Audio with 6 Speakers
- Auto-Dimming Mirror with Homelink
- 3-Zone Auto Climate Control
- 5.8″ Color Display with Rear Camera
- Speed Sensing Auto Door Locks
- Mazda Advanced Keyless Entry and Start System
The Mazda CX-9 includes some outstanding Safety features. We particularly loved the Blind Spot Monitoring System and Rear Back up Sensors which make this a definite plus! We also enjoyed that this vehicle features the Advanced Keyless Entry and Start System as well as the Rear Traffic Cross Alert feature.
The Mazda CX-9 Grand Touring FWD has 3 rows and seats 7 people very comfortably. It also features a large trunk and storage area that will accomodate lots of luggage for road trips. There are also several storage compartments throughout the vehicle for drinks and other items.
Please feel free to check out my husband’s video review of the Mazda CX-9 Touring FWD by clicking on the You Tube link below. We had so much fun on our Mazda CX-9 Grand Touring test drive experience and are considering this vehicle for our next vehicle purchase in the near future!