I just wanted to give you all heads up that there are some changes on Coupons.com. The biggest change that I have noticed is how to find coupons that are zip code specific.
Here is how to find the coupons easily easily:
- At the top of the page, click on LOCAL COUPONS and enter the zip code in the left hand box you are searching for.
- You are going to see several Restaurant coupons appear.
- Click on the link that says Coupons in the Blue Box on the left (it will have Savings Card and Local Coupon listed below it)
- After you do this Grocery Coupons should appear as normal.
- Click on the Show More Coupons tab in the gray box at the bottom to show more coupons or to print your second set of coupons.
I hope that this info will help you!
****Don’t forget that you can enter to win an iPad daily from Coupons.com HERE through August 9.