Disclosure: I was provided the Mazda 6 to review by STI Driving Experience. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
Have you ever gotten behind the wheel of a car and were ready to purchase it right then and there? That is exactly how my husband and I feel about the 2016 Mazda6. We were recently given the opportunity to test drive the Mazda6 2016 for a week. This model is not yet out so we were super excited to test it out for ourselves!
If I could think of 2 words to describe this amazing car, they would definitely have to be Sleek and Smooth. This car, which has 184 Horsepower, drives like a dream, not to mention the fact that it gets up to 32 Miles Per Gallon in the city and up to 40 Miles per Gallon on the Highway!
The Mazda6 that we test drove for our experience was fully loaded and such a beauty! The exterior color of Silver was simply stunning, while the exterior boasted of gorgeous leather. This particular model also had a moonroof and an 11-Speaker Bose Sound System which our boys just loved! We also loved the 7″ Color Touch Screen Display which houses a Rearview Camera feature as well as Bluetooth Hands-Free Phone and Audio + more!
Typically I would not think of a taking a car on a long road trip with the entire family because of space concerns. However, the Mazda6 is very spacious and the Trunk has a lot of room for luggage and more.
If you are considering a new car, I highly recommend that you give the Mazda6 a test drive. It is a wonderful car that the entire family is sure to LOVE!
- 19-Inch Alloy Wheels
- P225/45 R-19 All Season Tires
- Rain Sensing Wipers
- Power Side Mirrors with Turn Lamps
- Adaptive Front Lighting System
- LED Daytime Running Lights
- LED Fog Lights
- LED Combination Taillights
- LED Lighting Signature Grill
- Power Moonroof
- Auto On/Off LED Headlights
- Auto Dimming Driver Side Mirrors
- Dual Exhaust with Bright Outlets
- Rear Lip Spoiler
- Heated Side Mirrors
- Leather Trimmed Sport Seats
- Heated Front Seats
- 8 Way Power Driver’s Seat with power lumbar support and seat memory
- Leather Wrapped Shift Knob and Steering Wheel
- 8 Way Power Passenger Front Seat
- Auto Dim Rearview mirror with homelink
- 7.0″ Color Touch Screen Display
- Paddle Shifters/Command Switch
- Rearview Camera
- Advanced Keyless Entry System
- Electronic Parking Brake
- Active Driving Display
- Steering Wheel Mounted Controls
- Leather Wrapped Steering Wheel
- Cruise Control
- Mid with Trip Computer
- Power Automatic Doors/Locks
- Power Windows with One Touch
- USB Audio Input and HD Radio
- Dual-Zone Auto Climate Control with Rear Seat Vents
- 60/40 Split Fold Down Rear Seat
- Bose 11-Speaker Sound System