(All posts may contain affiliate links or sponsored content. Please see my disclosure policy)
UPDATE: This code seems to no longer be working. 🙁
Wow! This SMOKING HOT deal is still available and we have a NEW code! My husband and I both have taken advantage of this offer and it is legitimate. Right now, Raise.com (which has been around for years) is offering $15 off a gift card to NEW Raise customers! When you sign up for a FREE account HERE you will receive a $5 credit in your account. Then, at checkout when you purchase at least a $15 gift card you will use promo code RAISE10 (if that doesn’t work try the older code SAVE10) to save another $10 for a total of $15 off! This is legitimate and it works. As you can see below, I just got a $25 Starbucks gift card for $9.25! I will tell you that you have to keep checking back on the popular gift cards as they sell out really quickly. I had to try for quite awhile. Just be ready to purchase when the card becomes available. There are even some $20 gift cards available so you would pay just $5!
Here is how to take advantage of this offer:
) Go HERE to sign up and create a new account – enter your email and cell phone number. You need to make sure that you are a NEW customer.
2) Verify your email by clicking the link they send you.
3) Wait for them to text you a code and enter the code. Once you verify, the $5 will be credited to your account.
4) Browse around and add a gift card over $15 to your cart – the gift card has to be over $15 to work
5) Head to checkout
6) Enter Promo Code: RAISE10 (if that doesn’t work try the older code SAVE10)during checkout to take off $10 (new accounts only). The Free $5 credit will come off automatically during checkout after you’ve entered your payment information
7) Enjoy your discounted gift card! I would take advantage of this offer now as we do not know when it will end!
*Some gift cards will be emailed to you immediately. Physical gift cards will be mailed to you via USPS within 4-14 business days.
-thanks, Addicted To Saving!