(All posts may contain affiliate links or sponsored content. Please see my disclosure policy)
This deal isn’t as good as before but you are still saving $5 of popular gift cards! Raise.com is still giving us $5 off a gift card when you sign up HERE. There are lots of gift cards for only $10 or less so with your $5 credit they will be just $5 or even less! These will make great stocking stuffers! Many of the popular stores like Starbucks and Dunkin’ Donuts go super quickly so my suggestion to you is to set a reminder to your email to notify you the minute that they become available. They restock all of the time as I get notifications throughout the day. I would also suggest to go ahead and add your payment info to your account to be ready to grab your card when it becomes available.
Here is how to take advantage of this offer:
) Go HERE to sign up and create a new account – enter your email and cell phone number. You need to make sure that you are a NEW customer.
2) Verify your email by clicking the link they send you.
3) Wait for them to text you a code and enter the code. Once you verify, the $5 will be credited to your account.
4) Browse around and add a gift card over $10 to your cart – the gift card has to be over $10 to work
5) Head to checkout
6) The Free $5 credit should come off automatically during checkout after you’ve entered your payment information
7) Enjoy your discounted gift card! *Some gift cards will be emailed to you immediately. Physical gift cards will be mailed to you via USPS within 4-14 business days.