Join me and several of the brands that I love as we participate in a live Twitter Chat tonight Thursday November 13 at 7pm EST to share tips and ideas on ways to keep your kids healthy this Winter. The brands will be giving away some awesome prizes!
The Sponsors participating in the chat are:
- @HylandsHealth -Hylands offers some of my favorite natural and homeopathic products. They offer everything from cough syrup to diaper ointment and everything in-between. I especially love their all natural Gas Drops to help soothe baby’s tummy.
- @EllasKitchenUSA– Ella’s offers Organic Snacks, Foods and Drinks in tasty options that any kid will love. My boys love the fruit snacks!
- @SheaMoisture4u– SheaMoisture4U has an outstanding mission to their customers and one that is multi-cultivated: To make better-for-you beauty, hair and skin care products with certified organic and natural ingredients, always be eco-friendly, cruelty-free, fair-trade
- @Inquisellis– This is a fun book that features an inquisitive little boy named Ellis. He is learning to differentiate between the literal and figurative meaning of phrases and words. Ellis’ questions and his answers will come to life in future inquiries and adventures. Check out Inquisitive Ellis on Amazon!
- @CleanWell -Clean Well offers botanical disinfectants that kill 99.9% of germs yet contain no harsh chemicals. Their line of cleaners is amazing and I love the Botanical Wipes!
Here is how you RSVP and Participate in the Chat:
- Fill out the RSVP HERE. You must RSVP to be eligible to win.
- Make sure to follow all the sponsors:
- To comment or reply during the chat you must include #kidswellness in your tweet so we can see it. You can also use search.twitter.com and the hashtag #kidswellness to see all the activity during the chat.