This giveaway is closed!
Reminder: Don’t forget to enter this yummy giveaway…it ends Tonight at 9pm EST!
I am thrilled to host another awesome giveaway here on My Sweet Savings, and this one is just in time for Valentine’s Day!
Do you have a Chocolate lover on your Valentine’s Day gift list or are you a choc-o-holic yourself? Thanks to Dana at Sentimental Sweets, one lucky My Sweet Savings reader will win one dozen of her yummy Chocolate Cake Pops!
How to enter this yummy giveaway:
You can enter this giveaway up to 5 seperate times on this post. Please be sure not to leave an entry on Facebook or by email as those do not count.
1. Leave a comment on this post letting me know if these Chocolate Cake pops will be for you or for a gift. (mandatory entry)
2. Become a fan of My Sweet Savings on Facebook. Please leave a second comment letting me know if you are a new fan or have already been one.
3. Follow My Sweet Savings on Networked Blogs. Leave a third comment on this post letting me know if you have done so.
4. Become a fan of Sentiental Sweets on Facebook leave a fourth comment on this post that you have done so.
5. Refer a new friend or family member to My Sweet Savings and let me know that you have done so by leaving a fifth comment on this post.
If you would like to check out the other yummy goodies that Dana offers on Sentimental Sweets be sure to check them out HERE. Dana is definitely creative and she offers desserts that will please anyone on your gift list!
……….To make this a really sweet deal, she is offering My Sweet Savings readers $5 off your order when you mention promo code: Sweetheart (coupon code is valid through February 7) To place an order with Dana you can email her at: email@example.com or place your order through the Sentimental Sweets Facebook page.
This giveaway will remain open until Sunday, February 6 at 9pm EST. I will choose a winner via Random.org and notify them by email. **Please be sure to leave your email address with one of your comments if you wish to win this giveaway. If you do not leave your email address I will have to choose another winner.
Thanks to Dana at Sentimental Sweets for sponsoring this giveaway. All opinions are 100% my own.