(All posts may contain affiliate links and/or sponsored content. Please see my disclosure policy)
In the market for a fitness tracker but you don’t want to spend the big bucks to try one out? Head on over to Staples.com where they are offering the Jawbone UP Fitness Wristband for only $24.99. You can get FREE shipping if you are a Staples Rewards member. (It is Free to sign up HERE) There are several color options available but size Large is the only size in stock right now. I acutally a size Large and it does not fit big at all. The band is fleixible and can be made to adjust to your wrist.
On a personal note, I own a Jawbone Up fitness tracker and it has been the best investment of $30 that I have ever made. It has really helped me with my weight-loss journey and I love how it tracks my steps and sleep patterns.
UP is a system, wristband app, that tracks how you sleep, move and eat so you can know yourself better, make smarter choices and feel your best.
- Designed to be worn 24/7; up to 10 days of battery life
- Tracks sleep & activity using advanced sensor technology
- Log what you eat & drink & track nutritional info
- Get personalized insights that help you set & achieve your goals
- Set a Smart Alarm to help you wake up feeling refreshed
- Set Idle Alerts to remind you to move and stay active
- Team up with friends to share, collaborate or compete
- Power source: Rechargeable Lithium Ion Battery
- Compatible with Staples Connect
- Available in Small (6.6 in), Medium (7.6 in), Large (8.1 in)
- One year limited manufacturer’s warranty
What’s in the Box: UP Wristband, Charging Cable (3.5mm to USB), Quick Start Guide, Free iOS or Andriod app available at up.jawbone.com